Robert Gage Brown is...
happy healthy and has a hearty appetite!
He is long and like his...not so lean...19 pounds to date!
I remember when we used to be concerned with weight gain...its no longer lacking!
He loves to smile, laugh, talk, eat, play (especially at 2am) and so much more.
He is a daily reminder of God's goodness and mercy.
He is a blessing and has brought much joy to so many.
Chris and I are already proud to be "Gage's parents"
He brings out the best in us and we are better people for having him, knowing him, and watching God work out HIS plan for his life and for our lives too!
We continue to be...Blessed Beyond Belief!
He is getting so big and he is so handsome!
ReplyDeleteThose eyes will be both an asset & a liability one day. He is just plain beautiful. I'm blessed to be his "Pap"
ReplyDeleteGage gets cuter every time I see him. I hope ya'll enjoy your spring break! :)
ReplyDeleteGage gets cuter and cuter every time I see him! I hope ya'll have a wonderful spring break! :)
ReplyDelete