You are about the size of a bell pepper.
I haven't felt you move around yet, but am confident that you are because my belly is growing by the day to make room for your dance moves.
Your daddy has been very patient with my since school has started back (as he always is) but he has been especially tolerant of my ILL moods lately!
You have made the taste of tomatoes as sweet as candy, the crunch of a pickle (or three) taste like Heaven, and I am enjoying at least 2 bowls of Frosted Flakes a day...they're GREAT!
People are starting to stare at my belly and realize that there is a baby in there...it's not just too many burgers and fries after all.
Your big brother wants to know if you are going to eat his cheese balls, play with his dinosaurs, and if he can read to you when you get here.
The big question now is...are you a boy or a girl? Your daddy and I will be thrilled either way. Our main prayer is not for your gender, but for your health and safety. We find out in two weeks "what" you are, but more importantly we find out "how" you are. I can't promise you many things in this life, but just like I promised your big brother when he was growing in me...your daddy and I will love you with every ounce of our being. We will do our best to raise you the way the Lord wants us to. Deeper than our love will be and is the love of our Savior! We pray for the salvation for both you and Gage already, and are confident that God has big things planned.
I will see you in 2 weeks!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment