
Believe it or not, Gage is 4 months old today. He is a little over 12 pounds and growing by leaps and bounds. Christmas night he started sleeping through the night and he rolled over for the first time too! My mom is taking him to the doctor tomorrow for his 4 month check up and shots...you may be wondering why I am not taking him...well...I go back to work tomorrow. Yep-after 4 months of being with Gage every single day all day, I go back to work.
Today I am:
grateful- for the time that I got to spend with Gage
grateful-for a job that I am excited about returning to
grateful- that my mom will be able to spend the weeks with us to keep Gage
grateful...so very grateful that God is so good to us!
Tomorrow I will be:
EMOTIONAL :)!
That's a pretty baby you got there! Love his little outfit! It was plenty warm today for him to wear it too.
ReplyDeleteHey you sneaky thing! I found out from hollie you started a blog...and just saw your web address on caring bridge. youare officially on my favorites list!
ReplyDelete