Friday, January 9, 2009
Why can't I be two places at once?
What was the first thing I did when I got home today you may ask? I hugged Gage so tight I thought his little eyes were going to pop! I kissed him and then I hugged him some more...he gets sweeter every single day. I held and played with him for a while, and then into my "baby bookbag" he went. I love it when he sits in that thing and walks all around the place with me! I LOVE when he hears my voice and starts looking around the room to find me. I love when he is fussy until I hold him real close and rock him to sleep. I love when he holds on to my shirt sleeve really tight (even if he doesn't realize when he is doing yet). I love coming home in the afternoon from work to see a big smile-2 dimples included. I love being a mom more than I ever thought possible. The time I have at home with Gage is so much more precious now that I have gone back to work...every laugh, coo, sneeze, and even diaper change are all the more sweet and enjoyable now. I am so very grateful for my job, but this week I really tried to figure out a way to be in two places at once...never could do it. I would be fine at work- listening to and laughing with my kids-when all of a sudden-I would start thinking about the past 4 months...and all that has happened...and I just wanted to be a home hugging and loving on Gage. Whenever I stop and think about all that God has done and still continues to do- I am overwhelmed with gratitude! He is a specific-gracious and merciful God! He is truly a miracle worker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment