I am so grateful for the many friends and family members who prayed for me today as I went back to work. Last night was actually harder than this morning was. I rocked my sweet little man and kissed his cheeks until they were almost raw and then put him to bed. Precious!
Today went very well at school. It was so good to be back- I felt like I was home, and I felt like I was in my element...well, my other element now! I LOVE to clean, straighten up and organize. Mrs. Mary and I worked hard today and I enjoyed it- I also had lunch with some really good friends. Not only am I thankful to have a job, but one that I LOVE!
The main reason today went so well though is because my mom, Gage's "Nana" was with him. She is going to stay with us during the week and go home on the weekends. Sunday in Sunday School our teacher talked about sacrifice, and my mom is the true definition of the word. She was with us every step in Philadelphia and now is taking time out of her life to make sure our family is taken care of. I will be forever grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment